Dear Gymnastics and Dance Parents,
We have completed setting up our online registration with a nationally recognized company. Now, you will be able to make E-check payments from home and view your child enrollment and the history of all charges and payments. Credit Cards will NOT be accepted because it requires additional price increases. We will no longer accept paper registration forms for the 2019-2020 season. In order to register you need to click on the “Register for Fall 2019” button at the bottom of this page and create your Online Account with our Parent Portal. The Fall Registration starts in May and in July some classes are already full. If you want to enter the Waiting List, you need to call the gym at 860-646-3687. For example, all classes during the week at 5:00pm already have a Waiting List and our suggestion is to sign up and do 3:55pm class until there is available spot for you at 5:00pm.
Please read carefully the information bellow. You can also contact the office if you need assistance.
Please follow these steps in order to register for a class:
- Create and log in to your family Online Account (top right on the Parent Portal).
- Find the class you want to register for using the filter for Age, Gender, Program, Week Day.
- Click “Enroll Now”, select “Student”, “Continue Enrollment”. If you select a class out of your student’s age range or the class is already full, it will be a “Request” for enrollment (Wait List) and our approval is needed.
- Click “Add to Cart”, “Proceed to Checkout” or “Find another Class”, “Continue”, “Complete Transaction”
Please read the following important information:
- You will be enrolled for the entire 2019-2020 school year which is 40 weeks (5 sessions of 8 weeks). If you need to drop before the end of the school year, you have to make a “drop request” online at least 30 days prior. You have the ability to request a “class transfer” online as well.
- During registration you don’t have to make any payment. There will be an Anniversary (registration) fee of $25 per student good for 12 months due on August 1, 2019 and your first session (8 weeks) tuition payment will be due on September 1, 2019.
If you need assistance setting up your account, please feel free to contact our office during business hours at
Cash or checks will still be accepted in the office if needed.
We value you as part of our gymnastics and dance community!Register for Fall 2019-2020